RP: Battle of the Fortresses

Started by Redwaller, May 29, 2012, 12:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

"Ho you!" Timbalisto said in disdain. "But you didn't answer my question: What are you doing here?"

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" Timbalisto yelled at Max.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

"WHAT! YOU INSOLENT LITTLE RIP!" Timbalisto knocked Max out cold with a single blow in his face.

AbbotAlf0805

Max dreamed the worst dream ever in his life. Redwall Abbey was destroyed and on fire with vermin killing woodlanders at will. Then he saw his parents and Kreastle running away as a fox and a wild cat jumped in front of them. His parents looked at him and said," run!" Max tried to go and help them but he couldnt move. He looked up as the wildcat killed his parents and e fox killed Kreastle. Max yelled, "No more! No more!" as the fox came to him raising a sword and bringing it down on Max then he woke up screaming.

Redwaller

Timbalisto andthe cellarkeeper had brought Max to the infirmary; they had posted a guard while they went to get Kreastle and the abbess. "Kreastle! We need you at the infirmary, quickly! The abbess is waiting for us!"

AbbotAlf0805

What am I doing here?! I thought I was to leave the infirmary!" yelled Max trying to run away.

Redwaller

The guard knocked him out cold again.

OOC: hahaha!

AbbotAlf0805

He had the same dream and woke up screaming.

Redwaller

but was knocked out cold again!  ;D

OOC: Okay. Let's wait for redwallgurl to show up before we do anything else, okay? And Abbot, don't you have a bad guy?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: oh ya lets do that

BIC: at the gates of Blood Fort a monstrus wearet banged on the doors.

Redwaller

Rofnard was watching the wearet walk to the door. "Let him in!" he saidto a nearby rat. "Yes my Lord!"

AbbotAlf0805

The monster came in and looked at the vermin soldiers and they ran when he looked at them and said, " WHERE IS YOUR LEADER!? WHERE IS THE FOX?!"

Redwaller

"Garrtail go and bring him to me!"