News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: well where she is he is. It's just cool.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: ok but you can't recognize her, she has changed a lot! he skin color is different she sounds different and acts way different. she remembers you though. and you can remember the Squirrel on the Hull since she was in the other RP also.

PS: it has been a couple years since your RP.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok

BIC: "Hi I'm Martin can you help me!?" asked Martin panting.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Kindle

she dragged the Squirrel onto land as Martin approached her. she jumped back totally scared, she thought she might have to kill him to save her cover. "HI im Martin can you help me?" he asked. she was glad he forgotten her, but kinda sad also. several years ago she fell in love with the mouse and would hate to have to kill him. "whats wrong?!? can you give me a hand?" she asked

AbbotAlf0805

If you help me I'll help you. I'm Martin" said Martin offering out his hand.

Griffen

Kindle

she shook his paw then continued to drag the Squirrel back to the camp site.

AbbotAlf0805

He helped her and asked, "What's your name?"

Griffen

Kindle

"we'll have time for greetings later, for know we need to get this girl to safty."

AbbotAlf0805

Uh.. Right.. " said Martin helping her move the squirrel.

Griffen

Kindle

"im Kindle, how did you get here?" she asked

OOC: even though she told you her name you still dont remember.

AbbotAlf0805

Hm.. That names sound familiar.. Oh well." said Martin.

Griffen

OOC: later Danflorrguba's character might tell you who she is, because you two remember eachother.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok

BIC: "I think I've seen this squirrel before." said Martin.

Griffen

Kindle

"where did you come from?" she asked

AbbotAlf0805

Redwall Abbey." replied Martin.