Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Pleef walked around the debris strewn coast. Finding a spar, he began hauling away towards before said pile.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Ferien

"Dad! Dad!" he yelled. Ferien ran down the beach looking for his father. looking up he saw smoke in the woods, he went in hoping it was his father.

Redwaller

Treeflyer saw Ferien run towards the forest, then he saw the smoke. "Come back Ferien! Don't go, it's dangerous!" Treeflyer ran towards Ferien.

Dannflower Reguba

Pleef straightened up and asked Keen, "Did you hear something? It sounded like one of the crew," The Cheetah  gazed around a saw the smoke as well... And was instantly worried.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Keen

"smoke? someone must be here.. wait..." he picked up a ore and ran towards the smoke, there was also some screaming from the others as they ran towards it.

Ferien

"Dad! you out there?!?!" Ferien said while running through the woods. He stood still, he couldn't see the smoke anymore the fire must have been put out. A small dart hit his chest. "dad? why? who?" he murmured as he hit the ground

Dannflower Reguba

Pleef rocketed past Keen as only a Cheetah can (70 MPH no less) and was soon rushing through the forest...

Griffen

Keen

"what the..." He said as the cheetah passed him up. "I guess I could lose some weight" He laughed at himself.

Almost to where the smoke was he came to a dead stop, a branch lay on the ground. Something was strange about this branch, it was hollowed out for shooting darts. While reaching for it he noticed a grave mistake. A smaller rat lay next to it, camouflaged in the dirt. The rat jumped up and punched him in the gut. That was the rat's grave mistake, Keen grabbed the rats neck and squeezed, braking it. After dropping the rat he ran, trying to find the cheetah before it was to late.

Dannflower Reguba

Pleef was crouched in the shrubbery. He had found were Ferien had been shot. He was trying to figure out what had happened...

Griffen

Keen

Keen had finally caught back up with the cheetah. He could see a few rats carrying a young Tasmanian devil on their shoulders. He bursted out of the bushes and ran at them, swinging the oar. 

Dannflower Reguba

Pleef broke cover and pounced on a larger pole-carrying rat, claws outstretched, "Put 'em down you cannibalistic bully!"

Griffen

OOC: since i am GM i will sometimes play as None Playable Characters (NPCs)

BIC:

NPC rat

he looked at the cheetah and was frightened, never have seen the beast before. he reach for a dagger and lunged it at the strange animal.

Keen

He swung the oar at one of the rats. Before he knew it darts were flying all around him, the Tasmanian devil had already been kidnapped and disappeared in the woods... pursuit would no doubt lead him and the cheetah to being shot. "Fall back! Retreat!" Get back to the beach head!"

Dannflower Reguba

Pleef skinned his paw on the blade as he manuevered around the dagger. He bit deep into the rats neck..
"Fall back! Retreat!" Get back to the beach head!"
With regret, Pleef followed Keen back to the sands.

Redwaller

Treeflyer was lost in the woods. He heard battle noises; he was walking towards the noise when a wildcat jumped in front of him. Treeflyer was petrified, the wildcat had a big axe and he had only his paws to defend himself; he ran as fast as he could. He arrived at the beach screaming. "Help! Help! Wildcat! Wildcat!" He ran smack bang into Pleef. "Help me! Quick!"

Griffen

OOC: hey please dont use you native or talk about them in anyway till i say so, thanks :)

PS: you may talk about random rats and vermin but not your native characters

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Excuse me, sorry for interrupting your RP, but where do I sign up? Or have I overlooked the Signup? If so, then I am very sorry.  :)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!