News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

OOC: I wasn't asking you!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 15, 2012, 06:53:03 PM
Martin ran up to her, "are you ok?"

OOC: You are already standing right next to me! lol.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: hey Wonwill you are at your village with Keen. the village is far away from the others.

everyone else is at the beach about to make a fort to defend themselves from the natives. (except for Ferien and Eveth)

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: And The "albino" (but currently red) squirrel! Shes' hackin' up H2O!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: how did Eveth get here?  martin's ship?  Can't think of any other way, but...  And if so, what was his role on the ship?

Griffen

OOC: yes he was on the ship. and he was a "marine life protector" (a lie) that had to make sure the ship wasn't harming any reefs or damaging any fish lol

psybox

OOC: that means he can't get caught in the fall of redwall.  At least it wouldn't make any sense if he did.

Griffen

OOC: yep :)   besides Martin the third isn't that smart lol

BIC:

Ferien

he was in a big hole, some of the natives threw a hare down into the hole. the hare was bound with rope so Ferien untied it. "hello" Ferien said, his eyes wide open

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm waiting for Kindles' response to the squirrel splurting water.

Griffen

Kindle

Kindle turned the squirrel on her side so the water would come out easier. Martin helped her bring the squirrel to the pile of ship remains. "its ok, your safe... just let it all out." she said while patting her on the back.

AbbotAlf0805

If you two want to try my ship we can head back." said Martin.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Kindle

"just wait, this one needs to regain her breath. plus we need to find the others." she looked around and didn't see the cooks she was with earlier, or Keen. she did see the cheetah with the shrew however.

OOC: Kindle does remember Keen just so you know.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok

BIC: there are more of you?" asked Martin.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Kindle

"there was two cooks, a cheetah, another crew member. Keen the boatswain, a kid named Ferien."

OOC: Martin can remember Keens name. just so you know they didn't leave on good terms at all last time they saw each other.

AbbotAlf0805

Keen is on this island?! Blast! I thought I saw the last of that blighter in Agutrot!" said Martin.