News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"My pleasure. Say, wot's that sound?"

AbbotAlf0805

Ok." said Martin looking at her, "Your very pretty Kindle.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: what does it sound like? lol

BIC:

Keen

"what?" he asked while turning around to figure out if he could see what the noise was.

Kindle

"wow he hasn't changed from last time i saw him!" she thought. "what!?! excuse me! im sorry but right now isn't the time to talk about that, and if the time ever does come... me and you wouldn't be anything!" she whispered in a yelling tone.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin shook his head really fast and thought, "bad stuff! I was thinking aloud again!"
He then wispered, "I mean! Uh.. Well I!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

OOC: Primitive warcrys and such

"Not those bounders again! Those bloodthirsty savages!" Almel grabbed a fishing trident from behind the door and tossed it to Keen, "I take you can use it."

AbbotAlf0805

Martin wished he was dead! he had spoke out loud and wanted to kill himself.

Griffen

Keen

"no need!" he yelled, he also didn't like those natives. once out side he threw the harppon at one and broke the nexts neck. (lets wait for to respond before posting in the village)

OOC: eating with the family gonna post later

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok when you come back go to Martin and them.

Griffen

OOC: back, kk

BIC:

Kindle

she rushed off back to the camp, fighting her feelings.

OOC: do you want me to play as Martin while your gone? because im not going to stop the RP.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: yes

Griffen

OOC: so while AbbotAlf0805 is at camp i will be playing as his charactor "Martin".

BIC:

Martin

he watched as Kindle stomed off. "why did i say that?" he asked to himself while getting more fire wood.

Kindle

Kindle finnaly made it back to the camp/fort. "here eat this.." she said while hading out vittles. (waiting for Danfloorbuba's charactors to respond)

Keen

there wern't that many of the natives, six or seven... ten at the most. Keen picked up another one and threw it at a tree, a loud SNAP and the native fell down. (waiting for the badger)

Ferien

"maybe, if you lift me up i can go and get some help." he whispered to eveth.

W0NWILL

OOC: Is Quille accepted?

BIC: Almel charged past Keen with a speed that put scorn on her long seasons. A primitive ferret charged her, but she sidestepped easily and threw a quick left to his gut.

Griffen

ferret didn't expect the hit and was overwhelmed with the blow, knocking him off his feet. instantly the ferret slid his legs in a effort to trip Almel.

OOC: no, sorry

W0NWILL

Almel went down heavily and she and the ferret tussled on the ground for a few moments, until the ferret managed to sink one of his darts into Almel neck. Almost instantly she went ridged.

OOC: She isn't dead

Griffen

OOC: ok and wow Redwaller is gone as well so i have to play for his also.

BIC:

Keen

he saw her get shot, running over he kicked the ferret in the gut.. lets just say rips were broken. a few other natives jumped onto Keen's back and pounded him with small stones sending the giant to the ground, the kept beating him.

Treeflyer

The squirrel had been following Keen and just witnessed what happened to him. leaping from the bushes he jumped towards the natives, swinging a small branch he found in the woods. the natives jumped off Keen to get Treeflyer, Keen didn't get back up.