News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

Martin walked back into camp. He was wondering what had happened to him lately. He thought he might have gone somwhat crazy. He was takling outloud about his thoughts and it was freaking him out.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Kindle

she gave Martin a strange look once he got back. "alright, i will stay first watch. in the morning we rescue the others, get on the ship and defend it till the tide comes in. got it?" she said to the group.

OOC:

time to wrap this RP up... and as you can guess it is night time.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Why are we wrapping up when nothing has happened!?!?!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: not anytime soon, there is a lot to do still. im just saying i dont need three RPs at once lol

AbbotAlf0805

Ok then.." said Martin slumping down by the fire.

Dannflower Reguba

The white squirrel had sufficiently recovered from her bout with the sea water. She was desperate for pure water to clean out her throat, but didn't know how to get it.

Pleef was weary, but she was trying to make sure no one would harm the shrew... No one...

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Hey! You! Big fella! Why won't you let the other big fella get near me eh?" asked Greder.

Griffen

Kindle

she grabbed a pot that washed ashore. putting the water in the pot and over the fire she started to boil it so it would become clean and fresh.

OOC: i have to do the dishes be back in a bit.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 24, 2012, 03:04:37 AM
Hey! You! Big fella! Why won't you let the other big fella get near me eh?" asked Greder.

Pleef couldn't help the sneer that welled up from inside,"You realize that if I do he will kill you right?"

AbbotAlf0805

Oh! Ok big guy!"  said Grender.

Griffen

OOC: i have permission to play as silverstorm, skyblades character. she doesn't want to play this RP anymore.

Silverstorm and Keen

she looked at the rat, "how did you get here?"
"the ship i was on sank and the survivors swam here." Keen replied while walking through the woods. it was pitch black now and very difficult to see with only little bit of light coming from the moon and stars.. the clouds were covering them up tonight.

Kindle

"did you hear that?" she asked while grabbing the dagger

Dannflower Reguba

Griffen

OOC: will do!

BIC:

a few days passed, the survivors re-grouped as word of a ship, still intact, lay near the natives village.

Keen

"its time to move.." he said while grabbing his knife and walking towards their prisoner. Keen moved faster than the cheetah as he brought the knife down and released its bandages, the shrew ran into the woods, back to its village.