News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

In the ashes we will rise

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Groffel

"she's right.. for now we might argue and act bitter, but in the end all is the same because we fight for each other, not fight each other." Groffel said

Mad Maudie

Jazz sighed how was he going to lug his weight through the forest on a broken wait?
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Griffen

D

D looked at Groffel's wounds. "i will fix your up in the morning." he said while going off with the others

Redwaller

Martin settled down painfully for the night. "Good night!"

Griffen

day time came shortly. the group all met at one spot and D fixed everyones wounds and got them ready for a trip to his uncles hut far into the swamps.

AbbotAlf0805

So what's the plan?" asked Matthias.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Mad Maudie

"Find this uncle person i guess." Jazz said her leg fixed but still painful to walk on.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Griffen

D

"if anyone knows how to get one-hundred percent healthy so we can chase down these vermin and get our vengeance, its my uncle."

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

D

he led them to the beginning of the swamps. "here is where you should turn around if you dont want to die fighting for freedom and vengeance." he took a step into the swamps.

Dannflower Reguba

"Kraaaauuuck! I me'bbe not fighting for vengence, but I sure will fight for jus'ice!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

"Let's go!" Martin followed D in the swamps

Griffen

bugs were every where, bothering them. the swamps tested them day in and day out to the point of almost breaking them. it seamed like days but in fact it was only eight hours before the group set for camp.

D/Groffel

"trust me you do not want to go through here during the dark." said D
"no, trust me... im never coming back here, ever." he promised

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on June 10, 2012, 12:44:48 AM
bugs were every where, bothering them. the swaps tested them day in and day out to the point of almost breaking them. it seamed like days but in fact it was only eight hours before the group set for camp.

D/Groffel

"trust me you do not want to go through here during the dark." said D
"no, trust me... im never coming back here, ever." he promised

OOC: What's a swaps?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: oops i men't swamps lol