Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, May 31, 2012, 05:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

start the second book?

no
yes

Griffen

then i need his profile, and i will tell you when you can post as him. no good guys will be posting yet.

and i will make the new poll when i get back from the gym (i have to and need to go)

and since im at the gym i can't RP right now Abbotalf0805, sorry we'll have to RP later. K?

AbbotAlf0805

Name, Marchellius the Warrior
Weapon(s): bow, dagger, double-bladed sword (like darth maul's lightsaber but a sword.)
Armor: red habit
Nickname:March
Description: future father of Maximus the Ranger of Redwall.
Appearance: brown paws, deep voice, big scar across his face, tatoo of an arrow on his arm.
Race: Mouse
Mouse type: Fieldmouse
Personality: solitary, wise, tough, very suspicious of other creatures, doesn't trust vermin. Especially foxes.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

A bit over-armed wouldn't you say? Just a suggestion, with archers it is best to stick with a bow and a small blade  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

alright, i will tell you when you can use him.

Griffen

new poll  ;D please tell me which one you picked.

Dannflower Reguba

I'd like to weild the stuff.... But Liesal doesn't seem like the type to do that, and Lursh has become more of a secondary character... I'll go with 2... Though I'm not sure I think it rocks. lol.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

haha, ya its a expression.  ;)

Dannflower Reguba

But were am I going to fit in magic with a creature like Liesal?! This stinks!

Griffen

not all creatures will use magic the same way. like one person might use fire as a weapon will your character might use it through potions that will help with strength and speed. we will find it out as we go along with the RP.

Skyblade

I think each student should have a strange magical ability(and not something lame either)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

yes i was thinking the same. something they can learn from their teachers.

Dannflower Reguba

Hey sounds good.... As long as no one gets something that is potentially more powerful than someone else's because that would cause some trouble... Still sounds good though.

Griffen

yep, plus the powers will be determined on what the teachers teach.

Griffen

ok so i just got done with the prolog :) check it out!!! and tell me what you think about it (especially Andrew)

http://griffenssommersolstice.blogspot.com/2012/06/chapter-zero-pro-log.html