Started by Griffen, May 31, 2012, 05:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

start the second book?

no
yes

Griffen

awesome!!! i will start tomorrow on drawing him XD

Modified:

i started but now im moving to Washington, so all my art stuff is all packed up... it might be a couple weeks before i can start again.

Modified: so guys lets talk about the most evil characters, and the most evil hinchmen in the books

Griffen

hey for the poll i would like to know who posted for the Alone, but if i'd want to go on a mission with someones character i'll ask and we can do it together. and the one or two characters thanks :)

AbbotAlf0805

Can i be the guy yall fight? PLEASE!!!!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

there isn't just one person y'all are going to fight and kill. i might let you help me with some of the NPCs.

if anyone wants to help me with the NPCs please post saying so, thanks :)

AbbotAlf0805

i do. i want to be that good guy i posted on this earlier.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

you do understand that the good guys die right? so that guy you made will end up dying at the hands of one of the people playing the RP.

AbbotAlf0805

can he almost die? PLEASE!!!!!

Griffen

no, sorry because that would mean that the person who went on the mission failed

AbbotAlf0805

i'll go on that mission! please! i want this guy to be in this and live!

Griffen

you can go on the mission but if he lives he can't be in the RP again.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

so why do you want him to live?

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Griffen