Started by Griffen, May 31, 2012, 05:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

start the second book?

no
yes

Redwaller

I said always together. And your new poll: 2

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

i said it should be the character's choice.  three, if the person want's three they can have three, if they want two, they can have two, if they want one, they can have one.  It just makes sense.  Everyone's happy, except those who want to be four characters.

AbbotAlf0805

I'm not gonna be here on the solstice.  :'(
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

aww man thats a bummer, when will you get back?

@everyone: looking at the poll i have decided that you are aloud to have two characters, so if you wish you may make another character for my approval.

AbbotAlf0805

im going to camp that week.

Griffen

whole week or just week end?

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

hmmm bummer. i have a idea... you go ahead and make your second character if you want and i will play as him till you get back. then when you get back your second character will already be in the story and you can have your first character start as well. sound good?

AbbotAlf0805

not beast plays the good guy though.

Griffen

ya i know, i only play the NPC good guys for now.

if you dont want to do that then you can just wait till you get back to play as your characters.

psybox

help with my character would be nice, please.

Griffen

just make the outline (what you want) and i can help from there :)

psybox

that's the point, i usually have an outline all decided, but now i don't

Griffen

hmmm something big or small?