Previous topic - Next topic

start the second book?

no
yes

Redwaller

Noooooooo!

I don't think i will have the internet by then!  :'(

Griffen

its ok nothing to big will happen till you get back. and hey do you want to help me with the NPCs?

psybox

species: ferret
name: something i always need help with.  PS. i need help with names, so some would be appreciated.
weapons: yet to be decided.  Can he be a craftsbeast?  eg. he builds his own weapon as the RP progresses?
write more when i think of more to write. 

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

yes the weapon can be built as it the RP progresses. i will wait till you have more to your character till i accept you.

ADDED THE FOLLOWING

Name: Black December
Species: Kit fox
Weapons: thin wire (for choking), small throwing knives, and black rope with a grabbling hook attached to it.
Appearance: black with pure white eyes, and her tail was dyed to look like a flame. (starts black, goes red, then yellow and lastly white.)
Clothes: black leather assassin suit.
Description: was born and raised at the academy, was the top of her class because she killed all of her classmates. she is still learning at the academy.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on June 11, 2012, 01:44:06 AM
yes the weapon can be built as it the RP progresses. i will wait till you have more to your character till i accept you.

ADDED THE FOLLOWING

Name: Black December
Species: Knit fox
Weapons: thin wire (for choking), small throwing knives, and black rope with a grabbling hook attached to it.
Appearance: black with pure white eyes, and her tail was dyed to look like a flame. (starts black, goes red, then yellow and lastly white.)
Clothes: black leather assassin suit.
Description: was born and raised at the academy, was the top of her class because she killed all of her classmates. she is still learning at the academy.

I think you meant KIT fox.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

thaks brian you always got my back ;)

oops, andrew lol

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on June 11, 2012, 03:24:19 AM
thaks brian you always got my back ;)

oops, andrew lol

ha.ha.ha vvvvveeeerrrrryyyy funny (sarcastic voice)
:P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

so when we start this RP every one will be alone and on thier way to the academy. please post asking if you would like to be starting with another player, i so then it will be up to me and that player to decide if you can or can't thanks... more soon :)

Griffen

UPDATE!!!

i have decided to wait till after one of my RPs if finished before releasing a third one. this could be done by quickly finishing "castaway" since more people like "in the ashes we will rise" i will let that one stay longer. i have been reading around the site and many people dont like having tons of RPs no one plays so i dont want to have a lot out and clutter the forums. lets talk about finishing "castaway" in its OOC forum. the quicker its finished the sooner we can start :)

psybox

name: something i always need help with.  PS. i need help with names, so some would be appreciated.
weapons: creates weapon/weapons as the RP progresses.
Description: PLACEHOLDER

Griffen

Seth the fallen. "the fallen" can be just a nickname added to your name.

psybox

name: Seth the fallen
weapons: creates weapon/weapons as the RP progresses.
Description: PLACEHOLDER
you were talking to me in that post right?

Griffen

Griffen

poll results

question: How should we do the missions once y'all get to the academy?

answers:

Alone, so we can get done faster and at our own pace. has no votes.
Always together. has three votes making it the winner.
One or two characters per mission has one vote making it come in third.
Alone, but if i'd want to go on a mission with someones character i'll ask and we can do it together. has two votes making it come in second.

i needed to post these results because im making another poll. i would like it if you mailed me with your decisions of this poll (^that one^) or posted it here so i can see how to deal with the missions better, thanks :)