News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, May 31, 2012, 05:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

start the second book?

no
yes

Griffen

accepted buddy ;) and  i just added him to the Blog.

Griffen

this character is a NPC and more can be learned about him in the "NPC" section of the blog.

Name: The Professor
Species: mouse
Weapons: none, but is seen caring herbs, powders and potions.
Appearance: average size, great leader and the perfect teacher.
Clothes: wears a white cape with a symbol of a cobra on the back. he wears white pants with drops of red blood on them, same with his shirt.
Description: he teaches only ones that will follow "the call" and the one s he does teach know great knowledge in the areas of metal warfare.

Dannflower Reguba

OOPS! I gorgot to ask!
I was wondering if Liesal, like your second character, could already BE at the academy... Actually, I was wondering if we could go as far as to have them be friends (in different classes though  ;)) It hit me last night before bed and I ended up having to wright it down!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

second character? i thought that Black December was his first.  Anyway, i've though of more for my second, and i'll post it soon.
Name: Schrodinger
Species: Cat
Appearance: brown fur with streaks of grey. long haired, red eyes.
Everything else: still WIP.

Griffen

psybox, leisal is his second character.

@andrew: yes, the way the academy is built the dorms hold two students each so they can share a room :)

PS: she wont harm your charator because they aren't in the same class.

psybox

no, i meant that black is your first character, isn't she?  Anyway, no update. yet...

Griffen

yes black is my first and only so far (besides NPCs). if you read it carefully he asked if liesal can be at the academy just like my character is.

psybox

he referred to black as your second character

Dannflower Reguba

OOPS! HAHAHA! Mess up! I thought Shaffa was his first.
Griffen, do you like my idea?  ???

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 16, 2012, 10:33:59 PM
OOPS! I gorgot to ask!
I was wondering if Liesal, like your second character, could already BE at the academy... Actually, I was wondering if we could go as far as to have them be friends (in different classes though  ;)) It hit me last night before bed and I ended up having to wright it down!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

kk, and yes im fine with that.

Quote@andrew: yes, the way the academy is built the dorms hold two students each so they can share a room

Dannflower Reguba

That wan't in your original post.... I think.

psybox

yes, he did
Quote from: Griffen on June 17, 2012, 02:49:55 AM
psybox, leisal is his second character.

@andrew: yes, the way the academy is built the dorms hold two students each so they can share a room :)

Name: Schrodinger
Species: Cat
Appearance: brown fur with streaks of grey. long haired, red eyes.
Clothing: kilt and so forth.
Description: despite his clothing, he doesn't have any accents.
Everything else: still WIP.
one idea at a time, this is taking a while.

Griffen

take your time we still have three days before we start.

Griffen

so i have finally decided on the first poll.

every one will have the choice to do missions by themselves or with others, unless the teacher say you must do it with (insert name). if your going to do a mission and want some help ask another RPer's character to join you, then its her or his choice to join.

also i have been reading in a lot of other RPs looking for things that get confusing.

heres one of them...
for this example we will use P1 and P2 who are together in the RP and P3 who is far away.

P1 will post
P3 will post
P1 will post again.

this example show that P1 is being impatient, that will not be tolerated. if you are Rping with an another character please wait for them to respond or react before you post again. the only exception is when P2 is unable to react or respond (unconscious, tied down with ropes, ECT)

and here is one of the other big problems.
we will use P1 and P2 who are together and P3 who is far away.

P1 will be talking to P2
P2 will talk back to P2
P3 is still far far away from P1 and P2
P1 will suddenly be near P3 and start talking to it.

this is what i call space jumping or confusion. because your character either just jumped really far to a different player or you were confused about where you are. the most likely thing is that you were confused.

if you get confused please go back and modify the post. also if your confused don't post until your sure, if you can't find where you are post this...

OOC: i dont know where my character is.

then i or someone will quote your last post or the last post that has to do with you, which will tell you where you at. :)

last but not least...

this isn't a problem because all of you are smart and good Rpers. but make good and meaningful post ;D

Skyblade

Got it, sir! And can I please join, sir!

Um....I want to have my character be an otter, but she is still evil. Is this acceptable?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!