News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, May 31, 2012, 05:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

start the second book?

no
yes

Griffen

1: don't put your good guys profile up unless you want them to die (wow that sound bad lol)
2: if you put up your good guys profile then you get to play as him/her.
3: if you dont want to use your good guys profile, but still want to play NPC for another persons mission... just make a good guy profile (not one your attached too) and (when i approve) may use him/her when the mission is happening.

PS: good guys will die so don't make one thanking he/she will live.

Dannflower Reguba

Name: Cluber
Species: Badger
Weapons: War club, dagger
Appearance: Average badger, no bloodwrath
Personality: Gruff, smart, strong, not given over to letting vermin get away with evil deeds. He's big, and hes' bad..... Sorta... Keeps the inhabitants of his port city (I figure you are refering to Agutrot when you reffered to Keen) is a no-nonsense type.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

yes that is where he is when not out at sea or capturing people. and thats a good one, you can use him when a person is sent to kill him.

PS: this is when your aloud to use you good guy character.

task maker: go and kill Keen
Black December: ok
Keen: he walked on the docks of Agutrot..

get it? once the task master (i still have to make a profile for him) gives you someone to kill the victim is allowed to start playing.

W0NWILL

Name: Tranve
Species: Rook
Personality: Evil, cold, and moody.
Description: Dark, dark, black, almost blue feathers with a little grey.

Griffen

@WONWILL: hey, i would like you to get some more experience before i let you join. hopefully you should have the hang of RPing before we start the fourth or fifth chapter. best of luck  :)

@Everyone else: one day before we start this! get your second or first character in if you want because late join in will only be allowed at the end or begining of each chapter, thanks  ;D

psybox

how long would a chapter be?  I really don't think I'll be able to finish Schrodinger by tomorrow.

Griffen

i can't say how long they will be. its all about check points, so the first chapter will be short because its just about getting to the academy. they will differ in between times, it mainly matters how often people post. i will post in the RP and here in the OOC forum when your aloud to have your new characters in.

PS: to the few that will kill off their own character you are allowed to make another but you can only have up to two playing at a time.

Griffen

UPDATE!!!
Skyblade's character "Razer" has won the "Most amazing profile award"!!! now your prize is that you can brag about winning it lol :D

oh and hers another NPC:

Name: Dema, the task maker.
Species: Hare
Weapons: none, but will probably kill herself with all the food she eats.
Appearance: fat.
Clothes: black shirt, black pants and a pink hat.
Description: sits in her office waiting for little finches with task to come by and drop them off.
More about her. doesn't care about much, can be bribed with food easily. her job is to give task to worthy students.

Griffen

NO MORE CHARACTERS WILL BE ALLOWED TILL THE START OF THE 2ND CHAPTER!
However you may post your characters profile for approval and wait till the start of the 2nd chapter.

Now for the list of characters and where they will be starting....   *drum roll

Redwaller=Dranfor Rofnard=Who will be starting west of the Academy.

Dannflor=Wicked Black=Who will be starting outside the gates of the Academy.

Redwallgurl=Vater Dreswalter=Who will be starting at a camp site due east of the Academy.

AbbotAlf0805=Devil= Who is walking towards the Academy with recruits.

Danflorrguba=Lursh Stealthpaw=Who is spying on the Academy before walking up to it.
                                    =Liesal=Who is in her dorm room at the Acedemy with Black December.

Griffin=Black December=Who is in her dorm room at the Academy with Liesal.

Psybox=Seth=Who is asleep in a hole dug into the snow.

Skyblade=Razer=Who is sitting around a fire, not far form the Academy.

Alright so lets gets this party started!! :)

Remember to respect others and to wait for them that are near you (in the RP) to post before posting again unless for certain reasons.

Have any questions?  ??? Post them here so fellow RPers and myself can help  ;D

last but not least, take your time and make meaningful post that reflect your creativity and awesomeness.

Skyblade

Quote from: Griffen on June 20, 2012, 04:28:01 AM
UPDATE!!!
Skyblade's character "Razer" has won the "Most amazing profile award"!!! now your prize is that you can brag about winning it lol :D

YAY! Thank you!  :D  I really wasn't expecting something like that ^^

Also, I'm not kissing up, i really am impressed at the way you've organized this RP.

sorry, but I aslo want to say more about Razer's appearnce. she has strange claws like a cat's and a golden star shape on her forehead. she also has black paws. You dont have to update the profile but I'm just saying. Thanks.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller

Quote from: Griffen on June 10, 2012, 11:59:19 PM
its ok nothing to big will happen till you get back. and hey do you want to help me with the NPCs?
Sure!

Griffen

sweet thanks :) have you read the info on the NPC good guys yet?

Griffen

WARNING

At the bottom of the mountain are some of the creatures that failed and were banned from the Academy, so watch out.. they will fight anyone, no matter who he or she is... to the death.

Redwaller

Quote from: Griffen on June 20, 2012, 05:42:44 PM
sweet thanks :) have you read the info on the NPC good guys yet?
no, what page is it?

Griffen

this one and the one before i think :)