The Two Towers
2 (8.3%)
Return of the King
12 (50%)
Haven't read any, sorry.
4 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

gorath

You should. I don't think that they are as good as Redwall.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Icefire

Yes! I like them all.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Bragoon

I'm going to go with The Fellowship of the Ring.  I haven't finished The Return of the King, but so far as I've gotten I still the The Fellowship best, and I tend to like setting-out stories.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Firehawke

I can't vote---I like all of them equally!!!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

GeminyaTome

YOU MUST READ LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! The movies are REALLY good, but the books are even better. Our whole family is huge on LOTR. My eight year old sister loves watching LOTR. We celebrate hobbit day, have movie marathons (extended edition, of course), etc. we can NOT wait for the Hobbit to come out!!
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Redwaller

Borromir didn't die in the first book! Weird!

Bragoon

All the more reason to like The Fellowship.  :P  I rather liked Boromir. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Redwallfan7

I haven't read any.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

You REALLY have to read them!

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

My fave is the Fellowship of the Ring.  I'm currently on the second chapter of Return of the King.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

yet another LOTR's topic AWESOME!!!!!
I love all the books but I can only vote for one :(