News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Redwall Abbey has been destroyed by barbarians from the north and the Redwallers were forced to flee the abbey. The whole abbey has been destroyed and the barbarians took everything but some supplies and the tapestry of Martin the Warrior.  The Redwallers have decided to build St. Ninians church into the new abbey of Mossflower. Only a few creatures survived....

Martin II the Warrior is has led the survivors to the church. " Ok let's set up the camp here everybody!" said Martin taking off his large pack and started unpacking his tent.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

"i'm surprised this tree can hold me up." he whispered to himself. Keen had to hide since he was a Rat, and although he didn't plunder the Abbey the other animals will still attack him just because of what he is... a rat.

AbbotAlf0805

"Hey you two go cut down some trees for a fire, you four go scout the area for any activity." said the warrior as he was taking charge of the force.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

he didn't hear the leader order the troops, but he guessed right when they started to chop a tree near him. "blasted!!" he whispered to no one. with out drawing any attention he climbed down and started to crawl away from the troops.

AbbotAlf0805

Hey whats that!" said Martin pulling out his sword and headed for the tree.

Griffen

Keen

Keen ran, he ran away from the troops, away from the sword that flashed in the glimmer of the setting sun.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin ran over to the tree and saw nobody there, " oh well it must have been my imagination." He shrugged and went back to camp.

Griffen

Keen

noticing that no one was chasing he stopped and caught his breath, he sat down next to a bush and a few large rocks which barely hid his giant body. "in a few hours.." he said panting "lets go and see whats thier doing" he said to his shadow.

OOC: i presume since the men are getting fire wood it will be dark soon, right?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ya

BIC: That night the whole camp was set up as they all lit their fires. the next day Martin would draw plans with the abbot for the new abbey.

Griffen

Keen

He crept up near the campsite. He counted how many creatures there were. a piece of meat was cooking over a fire. "food!!! get the food!" his shadow yelled at him. seeing that no one was near and none was watching he went up to the piece of meat and grabbed it from the fire.

AbbotAlf0805

What the?! RAT!!!!!!!" yelled Martin pulling out his sword and running at the rat.

Griffen

Keen

"thanks, I love you, your my best friend! we should see what else is here!" complemented Keen's stomach as the hungry rat bit into another piece of meat. "rat!!!" yelled someone. "good job!"he whispered to his stomach although it wouldn't matter how quite he talked, two guards were already close to him.. their swords were drawn. Keen threw the piece of meat at the firsts guards face the reached for his neck. once having hold of the guards neck he threw him onto the other guard. seeing martin running at him with a sword he pulled out his staff and prepared for a real fight.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin lunged at Keen with the great sword and brought it down on his staff with a hard THWAK!!!

Griffen

Keen

Klesh, Keen's father taught him how to fight a swordsmen with a staff.. using the knowledge laid before him Keen tilted the staff to a ninety degree angle when the blade hit. the result, the blade dug straight into the ground instead of pounding onto the staff. Keen swung the staff at the mouse's head.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was knocked to the ground and got up rubbing is head, "you blasted rat!" he said hitting the rat on the head with the bottom of his sword.