News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Keen/Splinter

the maids didn't really care about fixing his hand, only finding the most painful way of doing it. "Geez!" he screamed at the maid.

"let me help him." she said to the other maids. "so what brings you out here?"
"i was on my way to a job which is on a boat." he replied
"so... your one of us? a good guy?" she asked
"i will never choose a side." he answered looking around for Martin, that mouse always was sneaking up on him
"well your here, and helping us build the Abbey, so doesn't that mean you've chosen our side?"
"no, it chose me... and im only here for a little while" he said

AbbotAlf0805

You doing ok Keen?" asked Martin peeking out of his tent.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen/Splinter

"yes Martin, he finshed as of now" she said while pulling the last stitch threw the paw.
"well im hanging in here." he replied to Martin. looking at Splinter "thank you... he said while looking into her eyes." he got up and left, back to chopping down more trees.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin looked at Splinter,"Thought I heard him yelling out in pain." said Martin.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Splinter

"i think i heard him scream two.. but it wasn't because of his paw, but because every one treats him differently." she replied

AbbotAlf0805

Well ok." said Martin as he laft his tent. "I'm going to lunch." as he headed for the mess.

Griffen

Keen

He heard the mess bell and went for lunch. After getting his food he saw Martin in line, he waved him over to the table.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin sat down with Keen, "Something wrong Keen?"

Griffen

Keen

"no, not at all. i was wondering if we were going to be using stones and wood or just wood for the abbey?" he asked

Splinter

making sure no one was around, splinter went inside of Martin's tent. she copied down the layout for the new abbey and put them inside of her bag back at her tent. she walked to the mess and got in line.

Redwaller

The abbot walked up to Splinter. "What a bad mannered mouse our Martin is!"
He chuckled. "He didn't show a newcomer around!"

Griffen

Splinter

Her face turned red. "no he's nice... hi i'm Splinter"

Redwaller

"I'm abbot Dinyfold! Pleased to meet you, fair maiden!"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Hey Redwaller, how do you think we should into the picture?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: hey Andrew, is your person good or bad?

BIC:

"would you care to eat with me?" she asked while getting her food

Redwaller

OOC: Maybe we should sneek up on them, or speak to a nearby creature?

BIC: "Sure, why not!" he said, grabing a plate