The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Good.... But no one knows who she is. And it might be fun to be the victim of miscommunication.  :)

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Splinter

the two, after getting some food walked over to a table and started talking.

Keen

"Looks like someone else is interested in that mousemaid" he said while looking at the two sitting at the table. "don't lie i know you've been watching her... more than you've been watching me." he laughed at the mouse

Redwaller

OOC: Abbot dinyfold isn't interested in Splinter!

BIC: "I'm feeling pretty hungry!" the traveler said. "What about you?"

Griffen

OOC: ok, but still im just gonna have Keen make fun of Martin lol

Redwaller

OOC: k

BIC: The traveler was close to jump out of his hidding place and eat all the food in sight. "Wanna go eat?"

Dannflower Reguba

"It is thy decision to make, 'O famished one," The white squirrel replied with a smile.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

"Then let's go!" The traveler said, bounding out of the bushes and jumping at the food.

Dannflower Reguba

She shook her white head, "Thee is a bigger fool than I recolect." the albino squirrel backed farther into the surrounding trees.

Redwaller

Abbot Dinyfold almost fainted at the sight of a cloaked figure jumping on the food.

Griffen

Splinter

she jumped up and ran towards the cloaked figure. she pouring a cup of water and put some refreshing food on a plate for the tired traveler. "here friend" she said, not even thinking that he could be a threat to her.

AbbotAlf0805

What in the name of the devil!" yelled Martin pulling out his sword and charging the cloaked thing.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Splinter

"Have you no manner!" she yelled at martin as he raced toward the figure. "she stepped in from of the figure, blocking him from the sword.

AbbotAlf0805

Whovare you to just walk into our camp and steal our food!" said Martin stepping around Splinter and pointing his sword at the thing.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

he stood up and brought a chunk of meat to the scene. "well, Martin... you must have really good food here because you have caught two now with it." he laughed

OOC: Andrew is your person the one who was searching for me?

BIC:

Splinter

"do you have to point your sword at everything that moves?" she asked irritatingly. she bent down and gave the cloaked figure a hand up. 

AbbotAlf0805

Well sorry Splinter but I mean what is this thing anyway?!" looking at the cloaked thing.