The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

OOC: Eveth always scouts an area to figure out which job he can fake as an expert as.

BIC: Eveth could not decide between posing as a spy catcher or an engineer, they were both incredibly tempting jobs.  He really wanted to be both, but "spies? i catch them for a living, and are you sure there are no problems in your building plans?  Because i catch those too." would really seem suspicious.  He almost got caught already due to a conversation like that happening.  He chuckled to himself, and for a moment forgot that the action he just did could easily get him caught.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin went up to Eveth and said, "Ah Eveth. I've got work for you."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: what? my character is A. hiding from you and B. has a mutual ignorance of the existence of the other with your character.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: now what you should do is a send an NPC guard to check what the laughter was.  but being an NPC i could just do it myself.

BIC: holding his breath, Eveth heard footsteps coming toward him, and decided that this was not the time to decide, and ran.  He looped around the camp and entered the other side, waiting for a question or a greeting, or anything other than hostile recognition.

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

OOC: isn't anyone going to remark on the fact that a hare just walked into the camp?

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

The white squirrel in the trees had witnessed all.... And was VERY suspicious. So much so that she almost showed herself right then and there, but... She decided to wait to see how things petered out.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

"my name is Eveth, sir" he said, "ready for any work other than labor, only mental work for me"

Dannflower Reguba

"Huh, yeah... Probably thieving kind of mental work," Then she reminisced to herself, and with a VERY slight chuckle finished, "Or maybe Psycho mental work."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Well then you best be roporting to Martin. He is in that tent over yonder."

psybox

walking into the tent that, according to the guard, was where this martin lived, Eveth said "sir, did i come to the correct tent to apply for a job?"

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

"My name is Eveth, sir and i want a job that engages the brain.  I'm not good at any other jobs." he said