News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Keen

once again he made his way to Martins tent, only to see that he was busy. "what the..." he said

Splinter

Splinter went out side of her tent, her fake tears were gone now and she put on a smile.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin had given Eveth a job at the site and was on his way to see splinter.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: What job did you give the Hare? BIC:

The albino squirrel wasn't very trustful of this "Eveth" he seemed too... controlled. He was always putting up a front that didn't seem to quite match.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: He is one of Martin's enginiers and does Martin know about your squirrel yet?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok then

BIC: MArtin made sure that the construction went well and it did. They were on time with their work.

Griffen

Splinter

she walked up to Martin "cup of water my sir?" she asked

Keen

Keen saw Martin walking threw camp and was going to ask him something, but now he had forgot what it was. taking a break he went for a stroll threw the woods.

Dannflower Reguba

Griffen

OOC: no hes just going out on a walk, if you want to show your self you can. i promise Keen will not do anything, he doesn't care whos here and whos not.

AbbotAlf0805

Oh why yes thank you Splinter." said Martin taking the water and drank it. "Thank you so much Splinter. That was wonderful. Would you like to go to lunch now?"

Griffen

Splinter

she blushed "i bearly know you and your already asking me to lunch." Splinter joked. "sorry Martin, i am looking for the rat... i have some questions to ask him."

AbbotAlf0805

Oh ok then see you later." said Martin walking over to the mess hall.

Griffen

Keen

walking was boring, he took off in a full run, jumping over logs and climbing up rocks to get a better view of his surroundings.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was in the mess hall and said to himself," I wonder where Keen is?"

Dannflower Reguba