The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

OOC: you still need an app for Zanthar.  Not even GMs get privileges like that.

Griffen

OOC: im gonna wait till you put a profile for that guy up before i post on this RP

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Splinter

"i will walk back, Eveth would you like to accompany me?" she asked

AbbotAlf0805

I'll come with you." said Martin sheathing his sword and offering his arm to her.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

"I'll come" Eveth said "that thing is scary.  I don't want to be in the same area alone."

AbbotAlf0805

The fox growled in a low tone putting up his sythe.

psybox

Eveth ended with "In fact, i would feel much more comfortable knowing that that thing is under the eye of a great warrior like yourself."

AbbotAlf0805

He is under my pay he won't hurt you." said Martin.

psybox

"or so it says." Eveth continued, with the "it" subtly accented.

Griffen

Splinter

"martin, you better go back with the fox... im not happy with you, let alone want to be around you." she said in a very upset voice.

AbbotAlf0805

But I.... Why are you doing this?!" said Martin dropping his sword.

Griffen

Splinter

"you... just dont understand." she said as she walked back to the camp with Eveth, alone.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin yelled and threw his helmet into a tree and sat down on the river bank.
"I want my full pay... warrior..."
"Here it is! Now get out of here!" yelled Martin throwing him a sack of gold. Then the fox left.

Griffen

Keen

"howday partner!" he yelled across the river to Martin