News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

"YOU!" yelled Martin jumping up. "I'll kill you!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

"sure you will, because it worked out so well for you last time." he joked

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was in bloodwrath now and yelled at Keen, "I'll get every bounty hunter in Mossflower to bring me your head!!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

"i know all of the bounty hunters you know, and they like me more than you!" he yelled in a taunting manor.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

"calm down, dont get your tail in a knot. why are you mad at me? do you even know?" he asked

AbbotAlf0805

LOGALOGALOGALOGALOG!!!!!" yelled Martin. Then three GOUSIM rafts come down the river.
"Get me to the other side of this river!"
"Righto Martin!"

Griffen

Keen

he waited for Martin to come, he didn't even take out his staff... he didn't want to fight right now.

AbbotAlf0805

The GOUSIM rafts got to Martin and he got on one and said, "Get me to the other side!" Then the rafts started floating to the other side.

Griffen

OOC: more like swimming as hard as possible since the river is flowing as hard as it has ever flown before lol

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok but still

BIC: the GUOSIM rafts landed about 100 yards from where Keen was.
"Thanks shrews!"
"No problem MArtin always a pleasure."
Then Martin pulled out his sword and charged Keen.

Griffen

Keen

"cool down, your fight is not with me." he said while dodging Martins blade.

AbbotAlf0805

Yes it is Keen! It's all your fault that she hates me!" said MArtin swinging his sword at him again.

Griffen

Keen

"she doesn't hate you!" he yelled while rolling away from the crazy mouse "she doesn't like you either... she doesn't care about anyone!"

AbbotAlf0805

That's a lie!" yelled Martinwildly swinging his sword, "She loves you not me!"