News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Keen

he fell on the ground and started to roll as laughter erupted from him. "love! she doesn't know how to love! she is just a piece of dirt, no more.. no less."

AbbotAlf0805

How dare you!!" yelled MArtin as he pinned keen on the ground and put him at sword point. "I'll let you finish talking though!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

"of course you will. you love has blinded you from the truth." he laid all joking aside. "give me that sword and i will tell you the truth." he said while getting up.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin through the sword on the ground, "dont touch it. Now speak."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

he took a step closer and separated martin from his sword. "Splinter is really called Kindle, she is a spy for the enemy."

AbbotAlf0805

Martin's almost exploded. He jumped on a shrew raft and yelled "get me back to camp! NOW!!!!" the shrews took him across and he bolted for camp. although in full battle armor he ran fast.

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok
BIC: Martin ran into camp and ran strait for Kinlde's tent.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Sheesh! Talk about impatient! Y'all just forgot about me?! I go take the biggest test of my life (ACT) and you just blow off my character. lol BIC:

The white squirrel shook her (good) head in dismay, "Thee all be foolish, running hither and yon over what? A mousemaid that may not be a mousemaid after all." *takes the trees to camp, easily getting there before Martin*
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

"SPLINTER!!" yelled Martin running through camp.

psybox

Eveth took a step right in front of Martin 3.

OOC: i want them to bump into each other, but martin is your character so i can't.  and Eveth did this on purpose.

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

"why are you looking for splinter?  Just curious.  Seeing as we happened to bump into each other anyway." Eveth replied

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

"seeing as i just saved her life, i think i'm entitled to know why." he said.