The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

The white squirrel was sneekying up on the rear of the tent when martin was headed for it (you don't see me).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Splinter come out please. I need to talk to you..."

OOC: we gotta wait for Griffen
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: just got to my hotel.

BIC:

she had Eveth slow Martin down as she got ready. she heard Martin out side of her tent.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin stormed right into the tent and whipped out his sword and yelled, "You spy!" as he raised his sword up he said, "any last words? Kindle?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Shadow bolted into the tent and jumped on Martin. "Don't you dare touch her!" He said angrily. "It is not your job to kill her, for she is bound to be judged in Castle Floret!" He said, softening his tone. "When Keen told you she was a spy, i knew it was the one wanted in Castle Floret!" Shadow undid his cloak, reveling a squirrel. "I am Treeflyer, secret agent of King Gael!"

psybox

AbbotAlf0805

Martin swung his sword around to try and hit him. "No she's mine."

Redwaller

treeflyer twisted Martin's wrist, making him loose grip of his sword. "Listen! If you kill her, you will be judged by King Gael for killing the outlaw!"

AbbotAlf0805

I don't give squat for your king Gael! I'm gonna kill her!" said Martin picking up his sword and jumping on Kindle to get her at sword point.

Griffen

Kindle/keen

Kindle took out a short blade and cut threw the back of the tent and escaped during the confusion. she was at the edge of the camp when a staff swung out from behind a tree. Keen almost hit her as she slid under it. she threw a couple of small knives at him, luckily for Keen they hit the staff. Kindle stopped the quick fight knowing in the end she would lose.

"you gonna not let me leave?" she asked
"no." he answered while shrugging his shoulders "i just want to know if your still interested in coming with me to the docks?"
"really?" she replied "nows not the time."
"well heres a map to the docks if you change you mind (Keen remembered where the docks were and made two maps.)"
"thanks" she said while kissing him on the cheek. instantly he slapped her, so hard it knocked her to the ground.
"just dont play with me, got it?" he snared. she laughed and ran into the woods.

psybox

OOC: so will some of this RP take place in southsward?

Griffen

OOC: i dont know, you want to come with Kindle there?

AbbotAlf0805

Martin saw that she escaped and whipped out a horn that made his voice very loud,
"LOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOG!!!!!"
Then he ran to the edge of camp in time to see the GUOSIM show up. "Quick! Find a young mousemaid in the woods and bring her to me. Then the shrews all headed out. Then Zathar showed up and said, "yes.... Warrior...."
"I need you to find that maiden again."
"Agreed... I see that you are in a hurry... So I'll charge afterwards...."
Then Martin jumped on his back and he picked up Kindle's scent, howled, and bolted on the trail.

psybox

OOC: if you're going, then yes, and my second character might fit there.  she's in the planning stage, so not in the sign up thread

Griffen

OOC: im guessing that the hare is a bad guy then, right? or is he just on the most entertaining side till the tides have turned?

BIC:

Keen

all of the guards went looking for Kindle which left Keen almost alone, and he was really hungry.

Kindle

while running threw the woods she started to put on her spy clothes. they were black, didn't make a sound and another feature that helped in this situation, minimized her sent trail. she kept running then made a sudden stop and doubled back on a new trail to the campsite.