News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

he grabbed the map back. "well i guess i have to since im not letting you hold this map ever again. i lost my first one thanks to you." he pointed out and started to walk in the woods.

OOC: psybox, if your following Kindle just say so, if not then i guess your with Keen or following him.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: I'm following her.  does kindle know that?  Or am i secretly following her

Griffen

OOC: she knows but she is letting him think she doesn't know.

BIC:

Kindle

she stopped by a stream and took a sip then started to walk.

Keen

he started to lead the group to the docks, a two day trip.

psybox

"if you're going to that floret place treeflyer was talking about, then your going to need someone to talk you out of trouble, and they won't listen to you if you've already been there!" he panted out, thinking how maybe he should have saved his breath

OOC: how should her majesty the decemberists pop in?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You guys need to be patient sometimes! My character is practically anonomous! BIC:

The white squirrel's head was whirling, "How had so much happened so fast?!"She had decided to follow Kindle as she had left the tent... Waiting in case that thing attacked again... Justice would be performed porperly.... And she would see to that! The albino beast dropped from the branches of the trees and held her sword of the north at ready stance... Right in front of Kindle.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: How will her majesty the decemberists enter the storyline?  Really, will someone help with that?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Not with the word snow in her name! (read my post in OOC:)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: im thinking of a way, it would really help if Keen knew you some way. also Andrew your character didn't follow Kindle because of the places she went. it would have been impossible for anyone to have followed her except for Keen, Martin and Aveth. and Keen and Martin stayed at the camp while Aveth was still chasing her so you can only be following Keen's group.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I started following you when you left camp! I can "Jolly well" Follow you if you come tearing past me through a tent!

Griffen

OOC: ok

BIC:

Kindle

"well look what we have here." she said whiling pulling off her mask from the suit. "you better get some water, we still have a lot of running to do."

Dannflower Reguba

"I have nothing to run from Kindle, but thee have issues that thou must face up to... thou has choices, thee can come with me and live, or stay and be slain by that... Thing the mouse has. Your choice." The albino squirrel had her blade drawn and ready for use.

Griffen

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: So you have no care about the fact that there is a squirrel with a sword right in your face?  ???