The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

"i can not take you somewhere i do not know." he said.

OOC: just so y'all know this is the same Keen and Kindle and the boat from my RP "Castaway". but dont worry the boat doesn't sink till another couple of years lol

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: In all these mildly related RP's my characters are all messed up! This is never going to get fixed!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: No no no! i was just remarking and learing that up before anyone else ended up noticing... Just warning y'all that my characters just don't seem to fit the seems quite right...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: it's ok lol. little differences dont matter much.

BIC:

Keen

"no, she is coming to these docks by tomorrow, we should just wait here.. and split up." he said

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

the two of them split up and Keen started to check a couple other boats.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin walked along the docks looking for any of them.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

OOC: go to the child board called "OOC Roleplay Discussions" and then go to the thread called "RP: The fall of Redwall.... The rise of St. Ninian..... Signup" and type in a form explaining all the information concerning your character, then wait for Abbot Alf 0805 to approve your character.

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

OOC: what do you mean?  That post made perfect sense.  I was explaining something to a person who wanted to join.

AbbotAlf0805