News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

The squirrel stared coldly at Martin, and didn't reply.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I asked you a question!" said Martin as four Guosum shrews howed up with their rapiers ready.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"Foresta" eyed Martin with scorn before saying, "Thy threats fall on deaf ears, thou art not a good friend to put ones allies in such grave danger," as the squirrel finished, she drew with lighting swiftness and de-tipped all four of the shrews rapiers.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Martin drew Martin's sword and said, "I just want know the answer to the question."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"And I in turn have refused to answer it. Do thee really want to get thyself killed trying to get an answer?"

AbbotAlf0805

Martin looked at him with scorn,
"You know where she is! I know it!"

Redwaller

Treeflyer put his cloak back on and walked up to Martin and Foresta.

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

"I need not bandy words with assumptious fools like thee, good day." The white squirrel turned as she put up her sword and walked away.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was in totall anger but then went back to his hunt.

Griffen

Kindle

she heard Martins words, but knew he wasn't complimenting her beauty. she walked up to shadow and told her to follow if she wished.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was walking away and heard a voice say, "Martin.... My sword shall weild for me..."

psybox

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

OOC: aww dangit! i've been hiking in yellow stone all day and im beat, sorry lol