News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

"oh, ok." he smiled while walking to a tavern.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

"help me? your the one whos seeing things and you are still sober!!" he laughed while entering the tavern, the animals were all laughing and singing together. Keen started to sing along at the front door waiting for Martin to come.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin rolled his eyes and watched the creatures.

Griffen

modified, oops

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

OOC: don't worry you'll be out before Kindle and the squirrel leave because danfloregabba isn't gonna post again till tomorrow. i promise Kindle will not leave where she is at if thats what your scared about.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: then Martin walkd in but doesn't say a word.

Griffen

OOC: ok thats fine.

BIC:

Keen made a couple of other rats move from a booth and had Martin sit there while he went to get some ale. "a fizzler and one pint of ale me fine sir." he ordered.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin looked around and didn't like it one bit.

Griffen

Keen

"dont worry!" he said while placing the pint of ale in front of Martin. "their too drunk to care and too drunk to fight, thats why every one is so happy." he started to drink his fizzler.