The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Martin still didn't talk and drank his ale slowly.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

time flew and Keen started to sing and jump around with the rest of them. after the song was over he went and got refills for him and Martin.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

"ahhh but we all need ale!" he laughed while drinking some fizzler.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

"how can one be mad when surrounded by friends and family?" he asked then yelled at the top of his lungs, "right!?!?!" all of the creatures yelled in response "ya!!!"

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

he sat down across the booth from Martin. "i know you liked her, i'm trying to help you forget about those feelings but your not making it easy."

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

"do you still...?" he asked. the whole tavern got quite, or so it seemed. it was still as loud but to Martin and Keen it was a silent as a mouse... a sneaky spy mouse.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

OOC: just so you know a fizzler is a non-alcoholic drink that looks like ale, Keen doesn't drink alcohol.

Keen

his smile went away. he got up from the table and walked out the back door.

AbbotAlf0805