The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Foresta" gave Martin the dirtiest look she could muster, "The same Honor that makes you summon a evil beast to do dirty work for you? The same honor that makes you send spies after your so called friends?"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Martin looked at him and said, "I had my suspicions about Keen and Zanthar was my only choice."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"A dishonorable choice none the less," The squirrel was gaining quite a bit of contempt for this mouse.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Keen

he was about ten feet from Martin when he heard his words, Keen made a funny face. he dispersed to no where.

Kindle

she was standing behind the squirrel her hand secretly on a dagger in case this got out of hand.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin looked at Kindle and said, "Kindle.. Please turn away from all this."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Kindle

"away from what." she said in a irritated voice, her head was still throbbing form being throw against the building.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Kindle

"me dark! look at your self!" she said. something grabbed her from the shadows, a little yell busted out of her mouth before something covered it.

AbbotAlf0805

"Kindle!" yelled Martin jumping around the squirrel and running to her.

Griffen

Keen

he brought Kindle into the shadows, "shhh" he whispered while helping her into an abandon building.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin busted into the building and looked around.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Sheesh! Can't y'all just be patient! You wouldn't have gotten around my character! BIC:

"Foresta took the slightly slower but much more accurate approach, she gaugded the screem, found the spot, and followed Keens' unique trail into the building were she found them... But stayed out of the way.

OOC: Is this before Castaway? Because if it is, I have to add a character to that RP.

AbbotAlf0805

Kindle? Keen?" said Martin with his sword out and looking around.

Griffen

OOC: yes it is, and feel free to add a character just make a profile first :)

BIC:

Keen

He didn't hear the squirrel or smell her, he just knew she followed. Martin however was as loud a thunder storm, making it easier for the two of them to slip out of the back.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Still following you, I'll make that Profile now... Thinking on how to add her....