The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: No patience in yee lads of the day! Tsk! Tsk! BIC:

"Foresta" had let Martin go ahead of her... Martin obviously did NOT know his way around here. She had been in a similar fix as Kindle once, and knew the outlet to the tunnel... As well as shortcuts to get there.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Kindle

she kept going threw the tunnel wondering what Keen meant by "see you soon" and where she was going.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin couldn't get her to come out so he began looking around for clues.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: the house isn't in use so its really dusty, Martin can see (because he has ranger training) pawprints tot he fireplace.

BIC:

Keen

he got up from his seat and went behind the counter, the kitchen was back there. Keen looked at the chefs and the nodded that he was aloud back here. Gently he moved a table over relieving a hidden tunnel.

AbbotAlf0805

Well what do we have here?" said Martin going into the tunnel.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You have to press the boards down first. BIC:

The white squirrel was already on the other end, waiting for Kindle.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Martin forward through the tunnel not knowing where it would lead him.

Griffen

OOC: andrew, do you know where the tunnel leads? because if you do than i will say the your charator is hiding where Keen can't see her.

BIC:

Keen

he reached his paw deep into the hole when he touched something, pulling it up he took a good look of what he just fished out of the dark hole. "why hello there Kindle"

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Kindle/Keen

she greeted Keen with a warm smile. "the mouse is following me still." she pointed out.
"no need to worry." he responded while moving the table back and sitting on it, he smiled back at her.
"perfect" she told him while tossing a bag of gold.
"just the right amount." he confirmed while counting it "the boat leaves soon, you might want to leave fast."
"thanks" after that she left to the boat.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin reached the spot and started to hack away at the table with his sword.

Griffen

OOC: correct me if im wrong but isn't martin's sword long? because the tunnel is very small and stabbing it wouldn't do much.

BIC:

Keen

"cool down Martin!" Keen yelled so the mosue could here him. "thats not gonna do any good."

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805