The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: i need to post one last time.

BIC:

Keen

he yelled out to the squirrel "i know, but a false hope is better than no hope... and God speed to you if you want to make it as well.

AbbotAlf0805

Maritn got out of the hole and ran towards Kindle's ship. He got there just as it left.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: i realize that this is your RP, but you should type something like
Quote from: what abbot should have saidMartin ran, trying to get to the end of the tunnel so he would reach the ship on time
If he did that it would give everyone else time to get there characters to the ship, then in another post for when everyone who has time, and wants to have there character on the ship can get to it, then you could post about him missing the ship then.  Understand?

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: the only people that should be in the ship with her would be DanFlorrgubas squirrel...

psybox

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

OOC: oops yes he is also lol. Martin and Keen and the rest of the people get on the Itripid and follow them to the one place haha i forgot the places name  :-X

psybox

OOC: southsward, i believe.

anyway, how would Eveth know what ship Kindle took?  Or should the fact that they are on the same boat be a coincidence?

Griffen

OOC: earlier when they were in the woods yall were talking about it. (we didn't post saying that y'all were but we can just pretend lol)

now we just have to wait till Danflorrguba post as his character.

Dannflower Reguba

The white squirrel saw the ship readying to leave. She was able to get the captains attention, as well as book herself a spot on board, just before the ship left... She began to search for Kindle, having made sure this was her ship.

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Kindle

she was up on the crows nest, watching the shoreline. she saw Martin and Keen standing next to eachother.

Keen

"ahh, i see you missed your chance." he told martin while walking up to him. the cold mist of the water splashed ageist their fur.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin threw his sword into the ground and said, "I will get my vengeance.."

Griffen

Keen

"pick that sword up, were leaving in a few minutes... then you can get on with your pointless drama." he said while walking down the docks to a ship names "Intrepid"

AbbotAlf0805