News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

"They can't see us."

OOC: was that what you were talking about?

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You know what ," they can't see us" means right? And no, it was more of just what you thought of them.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: lol

BIC:

"so... uhhh..." martin talked. "please be quite, please be quite.." he whispered to himself

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

"trying to sleep!" he yelled. he was irritated beyond belief, but not because of martin.

AbbotAlf0805

Gee alright! Dont kill ye' self!" said martin leaving.

Griffen

Keen

he was unhappy that he had to be rude to martin, but he was getting on his nerves.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

OOC: well i guess since the guys aren't posting they are done with their conversation... is it day time now?

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Dannflower Reguba

"*sniff* That was quite the understatement my friend."

Redwaller