The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

"look, we both know each other, and we both know that the other is a liar, at least i think you're a liar.  You just keep changing, now, i want you to answer honestly.  Who are you?"  Eveth mumbled out in "hare speech".

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

She the white squirrel was waiting patiently for the answer, she had been waiting for awhile, and was getting impatient. All this treachery! And the Redwallers were so blind!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Martin got up from the table to look for Splinter and Eveth.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: this post may be rather useless, but dannflorreguba, your post had a mistake in it.
Quote from: danflorreguba on June 08, 2012, 06:03:03 PM
She the white squirrel was waiting patiently for the answer, she had been waiting for awhile, and was getting impatient.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

"have fun, im staying and eating.. alone at this table."

Splinter

she saw Martin coming up. "my tent tonight and we will talk."

AbbotAlf0805

Hey you guys sure are taking a long time is everything ok?" said Martin walking up to them.

Griffen

Splinter

"its amazing Martin!" she turned tears running down her snout "Eveth knew my dad! he left to go and fight for Redwall Abbey, he told me that Sheven, my father was a great warrior and fought till he could go no more!" she turned back to Eveth "thank you! thank you! i have been looking and searching for answers for a long time!" she said while hugging him.

AbbotAlf0805

Well that's good!" said Martin. "But can I talk to you in private though?"

psybox

Griffen

Splinter

she was still smiling while wiping off the tears. "it must be quick, i want to hear all the stories about my father.. i will be back Eveth and you can tell me about my long lost father."

AbbotAlf0805

Martin and Splinter walked of to talk. "how come you have been talking to Keen and Eveth alone lately?"

Griffen

Splinter

"some one getting jealous?" she teased while poking at him, she still had her big smile on.

AbbotAlf0805

Hey what? I uh.... You see.... Uh..." Martin was blushing.