News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Whats your eye color?

Started by Mad Maudie, June 03, 2012, 02:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well what is it?

Blue
23 (39.7%)
Brown
17 (29.3%)
Green
4 (6.9%)
violet
0 (0%)
hazel
2 (3.4%)
it changes
11 (19%)
grey
1 (1.7%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Lily

My eyes are also blue. My students often ask me if I'm wearing contacts because a lot of them have never seen real blue eyes before. The colour range in Japan varies from dark brown (almost black) to light brown.

Flandor

Mine change depending on the lighting/color of my shirt.  They can be bright blue, grayish, greenish brown and plain brown depending.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

DanielofRedwall

^

Same, except mine are either blue, blue/grey or blue/green. I said blue though because that's generally what they are. They range from a bright blue (very rarely) to a much darker shade of blue.

My friend has one green eye and one brown eye. It's pretty weird.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Skipper

Mine are just blue, and i'm perfectly fine with how it is.

Flandor

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 04, 2012, 10:51:29 AM
^

Same, except mine are either blue, blue/grey or blue/green. I said blue though because that's generally what they are.

My friend has one green eye and one brown eye. It's pretty weird.

Wow, he has heterochromia? Was he born with it or did he have an accident? The leader of one of my favorite bands has one blue eye and one brown.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Lily

Quote from: Flandor on June 04, 2012, 12:31:42 PM
Wow, he has heterochromia? Was he born with it or did he have an accident? The leader of one of my favorite bands has one blue eye and one brown.
Heterochromia. It's a very groovy mutation. :D

I'm quite surprised at the poll, actually. I would have thought there'd be more brown-eyed people.

Tiria Wildlough

I voted for 'it changes' because I'm not really sure if my eyes are brown, green, or grey.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Lily, you're a teacher? Cool. What do you teach?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

uh i sorta remember she teaches kids is it history?
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Griffen

mine are a nice brown color, i had a couple people singing to me once (and im not lying or joking they really did this) "ohh your mine, brown eye boy. do you remember when we used to sing lala lala lala dateda ladateda". (thats making fun of "brown eye girl" in case y'all never heard of it.)

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Matthias720

My eyes are blue-gray, almost teal under the right conditions. But they vary depending on what I wear and the light level of the room I'm in.

cicizhang01

Call me Shadow, just a lone shadow in the quiet night...