News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Kreastle was trying to make conversatoiin aimlessly and walked in silence the rest of the day.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

So uh.... Kreastle when you were sleep talking last night.... uh...."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

"yeah," Kreastle said quietly, she thought to her self what was i saying?

AbbotAlf0805

What were you dreaming of?" said Maximus.

OOC: I told Redwaller not to use Kreastle.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

OOC: thankyou i sne her a personal message too.

BIC:
"I'm not entirely sure," said Kreasstle truthfully.

AbbotAlf0805

Oh.... Ok... Well uh.... Hoi! Look! It's Arutrot!" said Max pointing at a big city. "Now in this place you all must stay together." as he walked towards it.

Dannflower Reguba

"I do believe your friends their are having a strange conversation." Remarked Pholoa casually to Finiet.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Ok let's go." They walked into the city and their was all kinds of creatures in that city. Mice, rats, stoats, hares, ferrets, otters, weasels, moles, and some badgers.

Redwaller

OOC: Me and Alf and danflorreguba will modify our posts!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: huh? your the one who needs to modify!

Redwaller

OOC: you too! And Stormwyte is good.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: what do i need to change!?

Redwaller

OOC: look back and you'll see!

Redwallgurl needs to modify her posts!

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Finiet

a big grin crossed his face as he nodded up and down. Finiet enjoyed the new animal's company, a new friend hopefully.