News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I know the place that we can find my cousin. The Corsair's Delight Tavern
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

OOC: Ho no! i forgot Danjosal! I'm supposed to auto him until Danflor comes back.

BIC: When pandemonium broke in the group, Danjosal had ran away and followed a double set of tracks. He stumbled on Stormwyte and Amabel.

Griffen

Muth

she was down by the water when she saw a couple of mouses down there, she hid watching and following them. another animal came but she couldn't see it clearly so she leaned out to get a better look. Splash!!! she fell into the water, the three animals looked at her.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus and the other walked into The Corsair's Delight and Maximus saw a mouse garbbed in leather black pirate robe like thing sitting at a corner table sleeping by himself holding a bottle of ale.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Finiet

he did not like this place. he made sure his cane was ready in case any of the locals tried anthing.

AbbotAlf0805

"I'll wake up this chap." said Max walking up and punching his face.

Griffen

OOC: punch or slap? does your character not like this person?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: eh.. Sorta

BIC: he woke up and said, "Well shiver me timbers!" he jumped up rubbing his face. "Well blow me down! Max! Long time no see!" he said skaking hand with Max.
"Guys this is my cousin." said Max
"Cap'n Barbossa Sparra pleasure to meet ya mateys!"

Griffen

Finiet

he took one look at the captain and saw him as dirt just like the rest of the people in the tavern.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa took a swig of ale and said, " who do I have the pledged of adressing?" looking at Finiet.

Griffen

Finiet

he wasn't worth a response, he took another look around seeing that some of the people in the tavern were watching him. for the sake of not getting in a fight he said "Sir Finiet, to you."

AbbotAlf0805

All right then can I call ye Fin mate?" said Barbossa taking a swig.

Griffen

Finiet

not even caring about responding Finiet walked out of the tavern, the smell of these people were getting on his nerves

OOC: Finiet comes from a high class of animals, so does Muth but she doesn't care about it and actual likes to meet different types of animals.

AbbotAlf0805

Jolly fellow Maximus! But where are me manners! Come to me ship and we'll give you a great meal!"

Griffen

Finiet didn't join them to the ship, he wanted to walk around town for a little bit. he told the cheetah to come and find him before they left.