News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus and Kreastle  went with Barbossa for dinner and didn't care about the others for now.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: if there are any bad guys in this place they can kidnap Finiet, but there will be a little fight lol

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: you can do that if you want to.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC:

well its not my RP so i dont want to make the bad guys. there doesn't have to be a kidnaping unless Redwaller makes it happen

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa was torn, he could smell adventure brewing, but he felt a sort of responsibility for Finiet. Besides he had met Finiet first... So he started to track the airy mouse.

OOC: This would be perfect for a kidnapping
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: i know! if redwaller doesn't respond by the time i get back form the laundry mat i will have the kidnapping happen ;)

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

OOC: you can do the kidnapping, it will be monitors

BIC: A group of monitors had arrived in the port of Argutrot.

OOC: I leave them in your hands

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus, Kreastle, and Barbossa walked of his ship, The Black Abbey, talking about Redwall.
"So you'll help us?"
"Why not matey! I've been ichin fer a fight!"

Griffen

OOC: ok i will direct the monitors.

BIC:

a few people from the tavern walked away into the shadow where they met the monitors.
"we have a job that is in need of a specific skill set" of of the people from the tavern tossed the monitors a bag of gold, they smiled.

Finiet

he saw the cheetah and waited for him, Finiet greeted him with a smile

AbbotAlf0805

"So I'll help ye get yur abbey back. Me and me crew are yours to command."
"Thanks Barbossa I knew I could count on you." said Maximus shaking his hand,
"But I need some uh.. You know..." then Maximus tossed him some gold.
"This will do mate."

Griffen

Muth

the group of animals were looking at her but never saw her. she waited for them to pass then left for the city called Agutrot. she tried running like her master but was very tired and sweaty really fast. " how *gasp* can he *gasp* run like that *gasp*"

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus, Kreastle, and Barbossa went back to The Corsair's Delightand couldn't find Finiet.

Griffen

OOC: im just making her get there really really fast lol

Muth

she reached the city, looking for where her master would be. she saw max (she only has talked and seen him like two or three times) enter a tavern. "sweet!" she whispered as she made her way to it, once there she entered.