News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa was with Muth, Maximus, and Kreastle and said, "Darn! They could be anywhere in this city!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

"arghh your right matey" she joked "lets head back to the ship im pretty tired."

AbbotAlf0805

Heh ok then foller me." said Barbossa headed for his ship.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

she walked behind the captain, trying to walk just like he walked... its looked really fake.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus said to Kreastle "if he catches her she's dead meat. He hates it when people do that"
Then they got on the ship and stayed for the night. Maximus was on the bow of the ship by himself.

redwallgurl

Kreastle And Maximus were holdIng hands as they walked to try ship. She was really tired and leaned heavily on Maximus. She felt like she was going to collaPse.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Are you ok Kreastle? You look like your going to colapse."

redwallgurl

"yeah I'm fine," she says collapsing
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Whoa!" said Maximus kneeling down, "Kreastle? Are you ok?" he grabbed her hand and said, "What's wrong?"

Griffen

OOC: you can't make it day till Finiet and the cheetah gets kidnapped

Muth

Muth went to the side of the ship (not near Max and Kreastle), took off her rapier, boots, replaced her pants with shorts and her white long-sleeve with a shirt from under the ship. she stood on the rails of the ship and took a deep breath.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: so is night? And are you watching us?

Griffen

OOC: nope im not watching y'all. and i guess it's night since we went back to the ship to sleep.

BIC:

Muth

The water made a big SPLASH!! as her body hit it. she kept swimming down and down as far as she could hope to go. Muth's father (a fisher (not the animal, but thats what he did)) told her that amazing things lay below the depths of the water... so she swam deep till she had to come up for air.

AbbotAlf0805

Kreastle? Kreastle?" Max was trying to make sure she was ok.

Griffen

Muth

"ho, ho a pirates life for me!" she sang loudly while swimming in a little circle. she took a big breath and dove under the water again.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa looked out his cabin window to see Muth swimming around. "Ahoy there lass!"