News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Muth

she waded in the water "howdy!" she said to him "i mean... arghhh!" she laughed while wiping the water away from her eyes.

AbbotAlf0805

What are you doing down there? Why aren't you in the ship?" asked Barbossa strangely swishing to normal talk.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Kreastle moaned faintly. It mustve been something she had eatne today.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus helped her up, "Are gonna be well enough to stay out tonight? Or do you want to go to your bed?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

"swimming, the funniest thing ever!" she replied and dived deep into the water

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa just sat down in the window and watched her swim.

redwallgurl

Maximus words fell on death ears she had fallen uconcious.

AbbotAlf0805

Kreastle?! Barbossa quick!"
Then barbossa jumped up and ran to Max, "What happened mate!?"
"Kreastle went out cold!"
"get her to her bed!" then they brought her to her bed and laid her down.
"Oh Kreastle please be ok!"

redwallgurl

Groaning softly at the sound of max's voice she raised her arm then let It drop. Her eyelids fluttered open and she shook herself waking up. She looked at the worried faces above her and said with a small smile,"Did i do something worng?"

AbbotAlf0805

Kreastle? Are you ok?" said Maximus with tears in his eyes. "I need to talk to you."

redwallgurl

"yes," she murmed trying to sit up.

AbbotAlf0805

This... Uh... Probably isnt the best time... But..." he looked around and whispered into her ear, "Kreastle will you marry me?"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Whoa!!! Yikes! You guys move way too fast!  :D I never gave my permission for kidnapping ME.... We'll have to see how it goes. BIC:

With a mighty roar Pholoa Fleetfoot burst onto the shadows, dirk drawn. "You slab-sided lily-livered scum!" the cheetah roared out at his attackers, "Fight like a warrior you cowards!" *2 unconcious, 2 slain*

OOC: He's roaring loud enough to attract attention from harbor goers.... They could run off with Finiet just before all of yea on the ship arrive, and I could be wounded.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Kreastle looked shocked and happy. She smiled brightly and siad,"of course id love to!"

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus gave her a big hug and said, "Thank you Kreastle!!"