News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm already on the shore.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

So Pholoa where was he?" asked Maximus very iritated.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Rushing up to Maximus side in a cloud of sand Kreastle came breathing heavy, she was really tired. She waited for the cats reply.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

"Follow me!" the cheetah shouted to the group as he started to run off in the direction of the knapping...

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Kreastle followed as fast as she could but she was lagging a little.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus followed the cheetah without tiering. "This is easier than my training. Following a cheetah." he said to himself.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa glanced back at Max, "Well if you want to stop walking and start running than just let me know!" He called back to the mouse, "You should take notice of your lagging friend."

AbbotAlf0805

I didn't even knew she came! Kreastle are you ok?" said Max stopping.

redwallgurl

"Yes I'm fine," she said out of breath,"C'mon I'll catch up don't worry. Go ahead and see whats up. I'll try to catch up later. Anything goes bad give me a shout."

AbbotAlf0805

OK" said Maximus running with Pholoa. "I hope she will be ok...."

redwallgurl

Kreastle was walking after the group at a measured pace thinking of all that had happen to her once Maximus had knkocked on the gate that moment days ago. It had changed her life.

AbbotAlf0805

redwallgurl

Kreastle was lost an d thoughts and didn't see the creature until too late. IT had grabbed her by the mouth she couldn't utter a sound. The thing banged her on the hand and her sword dropped form her unconcious hands. The beast dragged her away to a nearby ship. She was tossed into the cargo lot and left gagged and bound.

AbbotAlf0805

Did ya hear that?!?!" said Max turning aroud and saw Martin's sword on the ground. "KREASTLE!!!!" Max ran to the sword and picked it up. He was in a bloodwrath.

redwallgurl

The beast had come back to the site to grab the sword. It heard the scream and hid behind a bush to see what would happen next.