News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Well thank you all ever so much for forgetting me at the sight of the trouble!" Yelled a very indignant Pholoa swimming up to the side of the boat, "I don't suppose there are any nice creatures aboard ship right now?" he finished sarcastically.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Geronimo was fending the creatures off Alone! He blew his horn, hoping someone would help him.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Aren't they gone yet!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ya man there gone arnt they?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

she finally went back to her canbin and got some good sleep, Finiet was snoring on the floor.

Redwaller

OOC: no, two reasons:

1. more and more are climbing in

2. Barbossa only attacked one before going away. it says:

Barbossa wiped out his sword and cut one in two(or something like that)

Dannflor

Danjosal leaned against the tree he sighed ''When will they be back''.

OOC I am back
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus heard noises on the back of the ship and saw Geronimo fighting some creatures. He pulled out his and charged them saying, "EULALLIA!!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

"Thank the seasons you're here!"

AbbotAlf0805

Sorry I was... Uh.. Distracted a bit."

Redwaller

"It's okay! I understand!" He said. "We need reinforcements!"

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa!" yelled Maximis as Barbossa walked out of his cabin and saw them fighting. He pulled out his sword and charged the creatures.

Griffen

Finiet/Muth

he took a look out of the cabin and then woke Muth up. "Chili, prepare to fight." he said while grabbing his cane and stepping out of the cabin. she grabbed her rapier and followed him. seeing all the chaos the two started to help out, Muth would get in trouble an would need help a lot... thankfully her master and Barbossa were they to help her.

OOC: im not sure if the creatures are coming on a boat or swimming to the ship, if they are swimming then pretend this next post doesn't ever happen.)

BIC:

seeing that Barbossa was taking care of Muth when ever she needed help Finiet jumped onto the next boat coming with the animals. he first pushed them off the boat then slashed at their heads while they were in the water. one crept up from behind and whacked him into the ocean, his head was pounding from the blow. he took his rapier and stabbed it into the boat making a small hole for it to slowly sink.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: they are swimming
BIC: "Nice to have ya here miss Muth!" said Barbossa slashing at one of the creatures aross the gut.

Redwaller

OOC: the RP should go on! like they should go to Southsward or something

BIC: Geronimo killed the last of the creatures. "Phew! That was close!"