News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

That night Maximus was walking through the town and knocked over some crate when he was near Krestle's room. "Blast!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Looking out of her window she waved down to Maximus calling,"Hey down there,!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'll just pretend Redwaller threw a rope BIC:

Pholoa was on deck searching for a towel to dry himself with, "Sheesh. What's it take for a beast to get some help these days?" He muttered under his breath.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus looked up and waved at her saying, "Did I wake you up?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

"no not at all!"said kreastle merrily,"here I'll come down there," krestle ran down the steps and flung open the door.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus walked up and said, "So how are you doing tonight?"

redwallgurl

"Pretty good," kreastle says,"What are you doing tonight?"

AbbotAlf0805

I was going to the tavern for a drink." said Maximus.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Your characters seem to drink alot...  ;) JK
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

redwallgurl

Kreastle was upset about him drinking but didn't show it. "Alright then," kreastle said going back inside,"Goodnight Max."

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: im back

BIC: Maximus asked her "would you like to come? I would like your company."

redwallgurl

Kreastle thought to herself, do I want to come? "sure why not max" she said kinda reluctantly.

AbbotAlf0805

Ok then i'll wait here for you. I don't think you would want to walk around Agutrot in your nightgown." said Maximus.

redwallgurl

Kreastle hurried upstairs to change and came downstairs ready to go. Taking Maximus's hand she walked out. "Where is this tavern?"