News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Oh thanks I'm not really that good of a guy." said Maximus drinking some cordial, "I tried killing the abbess, I got in to many fights, and I was blamed for a vermin raid."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

"o," said Kreastle noticing her drink. She took a drink and thought,this isn't the same as Redwall's!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus said to Kreastle, "You probably don't want to hear the rest of my story."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

"we can save that for another night I think," kreastle said agreeing with Max, "I wonder whats happening at the abbey right now."

AbbotAlf0805

I dont like to think about that."

redwallgurl

"yeah," kreastle said looking out the window,"Weshould go there soon," said kreastle fading off.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus looked at her and said, "would you like me to take you back to your room?"

Griffen

Finiet

he walked up to Barbossa. "do you mind if we talk?" Finiet asked.

AbbotAlf0805

What do you want?" said Barbossa as the ghost disappeared.

Griffen

Finiet

"im going on a trip, one too risky for Muth, do you mind if she stays and learns from you and your crew for a little while?"

Redwaller

Geronimo was sitting further down from Barbossa and Finiet so he could hear without being seen.

AbbotAlf0805

Well I'll be glad to! Where ye be going?"

Griffen

Finiet

Finiet gave he gave a look showing that he didn't want to tell the captain. "but don't hurt her or let her drink, keep her safe and sober, got it? because if she gets hurt...." he smiled "pretend she is my daughter... get the picture?"

AbbotAlf0805

Aye that I will... " then he looked at the ground. The looked back and said, "She be a beauty and dear ye know."

Griffen

Finiet

he smiled, patted him on the back and left the ship. he found Muth and told her what was going on. tears ran down her snout while she gave Finiet a long hug.