News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa lookednat the sky and said, "Ye were right Martin..."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

When Finiet was alone, Geronimo walked up to him. "Do you want me to watch Muth? So she doesn't drink or anything?"

AbbotAlf0805

Hey im not gonna let her drink! I'm gonna stay true to me word!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

Muth walked back to the ship and went straight to her cabin, it has been a long day and she wanted some sleep.

Finiet

he looked at him. "do what you must to keep her safe... she is young and foolish, i have tried to teach her but learning is slow." he left the docks and went towards Redwall Abbey.

MODIFIED: abbotalf0805, he said when Finiet was alone.. which means barbossa wasn't around.

Redwaller

"I'm watching you!" He said to Barbossa in mock warning.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa watched him leave and saw Muth walking to her cabin. He walked up and told her.

Griffen

OOC: told her what? and your gonna have to knock on her cabin door or wait till morning because she is already in her bed.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Blast! Can she wake up in the middle of the night douse we can't make it day until Redwallgurl post.

BIC: Barbossa went to his cabin and grabbed his guitar. He sat on the bow of his ship and played.

Redwaller

Geronimo joined Barbossa and took his armonica. "Want to play in duo?"

AbbotAlf0805

Eh no offense but I play alone."

Griffen

Muth

her eyes shot open, but not because of the music. she reached into a bag her master smuggled on board. she lit a small light (not bright enough that anyone could see it.) so she could read the paper, fifteen names, species, and locations were on the list. Muth reached further into the bag and pulled out a black wet-suit and snuck out on the ship. she climbed down the side of the boat and into the water.

AbbotAlf0805

Did ya hear that?" said Barbossa looking over the side of the ship.

Griffen

Muth

she heard barbossa say "sorry i play alone. and then hey did you hear that!?" she swam under water so no one could see her, only little riffles of water remain from when she was listening to the two on the deck.

AbbotAlf0805

So.. Well uh you have some experience with females Geronimo. What should I do?"

Redwaller

"You should give her something that she likes!"