News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Well I don't know what she like so what now?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

she was far away from the ship before she surfaced. Muth reached an inn and climbed to the roof, one there she took out two small daggers and entered one of the rooms. the room was same as all the others, two rats were sleeping in this one but she didn't wake them. after exiting the room into the hallway she looked for room '34' and crept up to it.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa went back to playing guitar. He said to himself, "I wonder what I can do for such a pretty maiden.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

she picked the lock and entered. sleeping on the bed, covered by the blankets was the rat who's name was on the list. she silently walked closer... Muth brought the two daggers down on the rat only to figure out that under the blankets were pillows outlining and fooling her. a rat jumped from the dark corner swinging a metal pipe.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa walked onto shore to get some supplies. He walked by the armartment with the rats.

Griffen

OOC: bahahahahahahaha.

BIC:

Muth

she ducked and jumped back to figure out the size and strength of the rat. after a short moment the rat jumped again and Muth jumped as well, faster and smarter she stabbed both daggers into its neck... finishing off the rat.

AbbotAlf0805

Then he fell out the window and Barbossa saw it.

Griffen

OOC: no that would have never happened, she killed him next to the bed.. if you want to say you heard some noise and want to check it out you can but he never fell out of the window.

BIC:

Muth

she threw blankets and pillows on the rat then threw a candle on him. Muth left the building by jumping onto the roof and escaping with out anyone following her.

AbbotAlf0805

BarbOssa ran up the stairs of the building to see what. It was and broke into the room.

Griffen

flames flickered over the body, not fire was anywhere else besides on the body. someone had poured water and soaked the rest of the room (i forgot to put that in earlier). the window was open which made the flame bigger, the water would only keep the room not of fire for a little longer if Barbossa doesn't act fast enough.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa saw the flames and yelled, "what in the name of the seasons?!"

Griffen

Muth

it wasn't long till the rats in the hotel were throwing water on the flames. in the end only the room was burnt, the rats... started to talk about Barbossa, the only stranger at the inn.

Muth was swimming back to the ship when she heard a harmonica playing. she climbed back into her cabin making sure she wiped all the water off the deck and hiding her bag.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa walked back to the ship after that encounter and heard Geronimo playing his harmonica. He then picked up his guitar and played along.

Griffen

Muth

she walked out of her cabin, she yawned as if she was sleeping. Muth sat down near the two and listened.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa saw her sit down and then he played a very difficult guitar solo and barely made it.