News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Muth

"violins and drums..." she murmured 

AbbotAlf0805

What's that?" said Barbossa.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

"the only to instruments that are even worth listening too, let alone play.. but this... harmonica has a weird but sweet tune that intrigues me." she smiled, kinda dazing off.

AbbotAlf0805

So I see ye don't like my guitar then?" said Barbossa putting down his guitar and stared at the water.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

"they are... boring. violins are more interesting and better played with more violins while a guitar is best played with it's self or with two or three more." she pointed out "sorry for popping you bubble" she giggled 

AbbotAlf0805

Ya well I guess 15 years of hard practice has really paid off...."

Griffen

Muth

"aww, did i hurt your feelings?" she joked. "one day you'll find someone that likes your guitar, dont worry." she smiled

AbbotAlf0805

That's uh.. Never mind.. Did you hear about your master?"

Griffen

Muth

"yes he told me he had business to tend to in Redwall Abbey, and he will be back in a little while."

AbbotAlf0805

Yes that.. So you wouldn't happen.. to uh.. Ye know.. want to.. Uh.." the pirate was very nervous saying the thing he wanted.

Griffen

Muth

she took note of what he might be trying to say and smiled a little bit, Muth waited for what he was trying to say.

AbbotAlf0805

I was wondering if you would like to go for a walk?"

Griffen

Muth

"i'm sorry i like to walk alone." she winked and went back to her cabin.

AbbotAlf0805

What the?!" Barbossa stormed into his cabin and slammed the door shut.

Griffen

OOC: haha you know she just copied him when the one guy wanted to play the harmonica with Barbossa.