News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: if you didn't notice when Barbossa came back to his ship he played with him.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: ya i know, she is just being friendly in her own way.

BIC:

she knocked on the captains door.

AbbotAlf0805

He opened the door, "Yes?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

"although... i do swim with others." she said. (she had already changed for a last night swim.)

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa smiled and change into clothes to swim in.k

Griffen

OOC: ok so i have a big day tomorrow so lets rap this night up between Barbossa and Muth. you have to finish it, dont try anything with her and have her go back to her cabin at the end of the swim. so that when redwallgurl post it can be day time once more.

PS: if your gonna have Muth say anything try to answer like i have her answering, k? if its not how i would like it then i will have you change it in the morning, night.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: k see ya
BIC: Barbossa and Muth swam together that night and both had a wonderful time.

Redwaller

OOC: that was brief

BIC: Geronimo sat playing and watching them at the same time. After a while, he went back to his cabin.

Lasson had arrived at Sempetra, where new monitors had come, now they were heading back to Redwall.

Rofnard was preparing for a campain against Argutrot. "Are the troops ready?"
"Yes milord!"
"Start marching!"
"As you wish!" Garrtail walked away to start the troops.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa and Muth were swimming around the ship and enjoying them selves unaware of the danger that was headed for the city.

Redwaller

Lasson and his crew were rounding the fog bank.

Rofnard and his horde were following the course of the river.

Geronimo was having a dream about Timbalisto falling in the claws of an evil looking fox.

AbbotAlf0805

One of the ships in Barbossa's fleet was on a scout mission and spotted monitors. Then they stopped the ship and watched them.

Redwaller

OOC: Where do you see them?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: on the side of the river.

Redwaller

OOC: so it's not Lasson

BIC: The monitors were walking towards Argutrot.

OOC: The ones at the river

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: well it's your guys.