News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa's crew suited up for battle and Barbossa walked into his room. He sheathed his blade, put on his black chain mail armor that he used in battle, and put a crimpson vest over it. He put his black tritop hat on and walked outside.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa suddenly remembered that several of the crew were on shore. He dashed down the gangplank and onto shore to try and find those that were out... Maybe he could warn them that Monitors were afoot.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa yelled to his men, "TO ARMS!!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Kreastle was surprised by this act. SHe went with it once she saw the danger. They were the only beasts in the tavern and it was hard to slip by. Kreastel whispered to Max,"what are we going to do?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Head back to The Black Abbey and meet up with Barbossa." said Maxmius looking back at the tavern. "Why cant we go someplace alone without there being mortal danger?"

Dannflower Reguba

With great relief, Pholoa saw Kreastle and Max coming his way. The cat beckoned them to hurry up.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

C'mon Kreastle we must hurry!" said Maximus looking at the ship.

redwallgurl

Kreastle quickly joined the cat wondering where hte ship was. she was lost in this new town.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus saw some monitors chasing them and ran as fast as he could but staying with Kreastle, "Follow me!"

Dannflower Reguba

"I'll be with you shortly!" The cheetah turned around, bow in hand, arrow strung...

redwallgurl

Nodding, not wanting to loose any time she followed closely behind. Hopefully they were going to shoot anything at them.

AbbotAlf0805

We must make it to the docks!" said Maximus. He was running as fast as he could. (due to his ranger training thats REALLY fast.)

redwallgurl

Kreastle was panting to catch up. She could see the ship now.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus saw that she was slowing down and that the lizards were catching up. He said, "C'mon not much more left!"

Dannflower Reguba

1 Monitor was dead, another sorely wounded, Pholoa caught up to Kreastle and shouted to Max to slow his pace and help his friend... *ssssssSSsplat!*