News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus looked back to see what had happened to the cat.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Another so was made but this time it hi kreastle in the arm. She grasped it and made a dash to the ship. Sshe wasn't sure she would make it.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus saw this and ran up to her. He picked her up and sprinted to the ship like he had never run before.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Kreastle felt powerless so she called to the ship,"Barbossa!"

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa looked and saw Maximus and Kreastle runnig to the ship and yelled, "Get out the boarding ramp!" Then his crewmen let down a long board that Maximus ran up to get to the ship. He put Kreastle down and fell over for he was so tired.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Monitors fight with brute force, not weapons. I'm the one shooting arrows. BIC:

The monitors were getting way to close for comfort... Max and Kreaslte were JUST out of sight! Maybe he could mis-lead the lizards! "Hey! Slimey sides! Over here!" The cheetah took off at a pace he knew the monitors could keep.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

The moniter took the bait and followed. On the ship Maximus got up and brought Kreastle to his cabin and layed her down on the bed.

redwallgurl

Kreastle didn't mind about her arm for now Maximus was her concern. She got up immediatly and went to he pitcher next to her bed. Pouring him a drink she said," thank you."

AbbotAlf0805

Your welcome. This seems to be a pattern." said Maximus. leaning back in a chair.

Dannflower Reguba

The cheetah was starting to enjoy himself. These monitors weren't very bright, nor very fast (imagine Basil at St. Ninians x30) he gave the lizards the complete run-a-bout... Continuously.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

the lizards were getting very tired of chasing the cat but pushed on.

Dannflower Reguba

[Blank now]

Redwaller

OOC: WO wowowowowowowowow! What is happening? The monitors were only like 5 and Rofnard is unnoticed! Ignore the posts until my last post!

BIC: The monitors were drinking their ale without looking around.

The monitor ship was arriving in port.

"Charge silent like!" Rofnard told his troops. They entered the city silently.

OOC: they are not attacking yet! Nobody sees them! Okay?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: well then those were just radom thugs no way am i backing down from those epic moments.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Just reacting to Abbots' posts BIC:

Pholoa had arrived back at the ship by now, and was anxiously awaiting the Monitors move.