News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

The monitors were very tired and went back to their comrades.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Kreastle looked out hte cabin wondow. "Shouldn't we go out there to help and warn the town?" Kreastle says worridely
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

It's to late now.." said Maximus looking out the window.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Kreastle didn't feel right just sitting there, she went to the cabin door with Martin's sword saying,"Well I'm going anyway."

AbbotAlf0805

*sigh* ok then i'm coming to." said Maxmius fastening the belt aroung his chain mail. 

redwallgurl

"NO dont worry. If you dont want to come its fine," says Kreastle insistinly. She was already out in hte hall running to the town. Wheres was that wildcat?

AbbotAlf0805

Max had to catch up to get up to where she was.

redwallgurl

She went back to hte tavern to see if there was anything there left. As she opened the door she was surprised how much had changed. It looked the same though there was many more holes.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus showed up and saw it all. "What happened?!"

redwallgurl

"YOur guesss is as good as mine." says Kreastle looking around. She went to see some woudned beasts but they were too drunk to make any snese out of.

AbbotAlf0805

Well good thing we left before this happened!" said Max, "And I personaly think that was my favorite escape yet."

redwallgurl

"Yep," said Kreastle. "We should go adn find Phoola. Where was he last?"

AbbotAlf0805

He is back at the ship." said Maximus.

redwallgurl

"Really? Now you tell me?" Kreastle said. She looked around and thought to herself wow.

Dannflower Reguba

"Not any longer," PHOLOA (Not Phoola, sheesh  ;)) had followed them yet agian, "You two should really consider staying in one place for a given time," The cheetah was getting tired of chasing after everybeast.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This